How to make a picture exit effect in PPT
1. First prepare the picture for the animation effect and open the PPT tool as shown below.
2. After opening the PPT, insert the picture into the workbench, either by inserting the picture or by copying and pasting, as shown in the figure below.
3. After the picture is successfully inserted, select the picture and click on the animation menu to exit the animation effect, as shown below.
4. After the animation is set, you can click the play button in the animation pane to see the animation effect, as shown below.
5. If you are not satisfied with the animation effect, you can click on the animation and select the effect option in the pop-up menu, as shown below.
6. Through the effect options window, you can set the time and more effects, as shown below.